Monday, December 18, 2017

2018 New Adult Reading Challenge

The New Adult Reading challenge I did this year isn't being offered next year, so I was glad to find a similar challenge at this site.   There are several levels and a bingo card option. You may do one or both. I'm trying for at least the first level, more if time permits.

Hi guys! It’s the end of 2017 and with the end of the year comes new reading challenges. Last year I decided to start a New Adult Reading Challenge and I had so much fun that I decided to bring it back again in 2018. So today I’m here to bring you the 2018 New Adult Reading Challenge. This means that in 2018 I’ll try to read as many new adult books as possible and you can join me if you want. Either you already love new adult or you want to start reading it you’re welcome to participate in this reading challenge. But before you decide either you want to participate or not let me explain how everything works.

Challenges:

The challenges next year are going to be the same as in 2017 which means that you can either try to read as many new adult books as possible, complete the reading bingo or do both. The first challenge is to read as many new adult books you can in 2018. For that we’ll have categories with different goals you can achieve and you’ll even have a badge you can use wherever you want to show your progress throughout the year. And because there were a few people achieving the last goal I decided to make it a little bit more difficult in 2018 with a ew category. So here are the categories for the 2018 New Adult Reading Challenge:
  • NA Newbie – 6 books
  • NA Initiate – 12 books
  • NA Intermediate – 24 books
  • NA Advanced – 36 books
  • NA Expert – 50 books
  • NA Queen/King (special category) – 100 books
  • NA Supreme – 150 books
My books:
Challenge completed on December 28