Sunday, February 19, 2017

Getting Anxious...

... as to how much more I can and want to write and add to my memoir. I want to find others who know about writing books, but I know very few such people.  No writers groups exist near me; just a few that are 50 miles away. I've asked online, but want some in-person advice as well. I'm trying to decide how much longer I feel I need to make it. I know that's something only I can determine, but I'd like to know how long others spent doing their books.

I'm sure I've said all this in earlier posts, but I really want to know all this.

1 comment:

Sandra Cox said...

I've never written a memoir style book, but my thoughts would be to look at 5 or 6 books similar to yours, get the page count, break it down to word count and go with the average.
Unless, you are planning to self pub. Then you can go with any length you choose.
Also have you tried IWSG for a resource?