Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday Thoughts on Fall



14494894_1409588122390274_6270282393249193741_n.jpg

 Yes, it's true.  Even though fall started a week ago, it's been hotter now that it was all summer.  I don't expect to put the shorts into seasonal retirement just yet, maybe not till later next month or even November.  

I don't drink coffee so I'm not sure what a pumpkin spice latte tastes like.  Not much for pumpkin pie either.  When I hear the phrase "pumpkin spice," I get reminded of a costume I bought and wore one year that bears that title:
The costume came with the pumpkin wig, the
orange dress and the fake books. I bought the
striped tights to add to it. The wig had a
pumpkin stem.






Most people who saw this didn't know what it was, but someone actually knew it was called 
"Pumpkin Spice." I was surprised by this. 



1 comment:

Stephanie Faris said...

I'm not much of a fan of pumpkin in general. I got some pumpkin vanilla coffee because I felt like I should. I don't like it at all. I probably won't ever make that mistake again!