Sunday, January 4, 2015

Poetry in 2015

I was uncertain if this would be offered again, but since it is, I'm doing it.  Since no goals are needed and there are no levels, I will try to read at least one book or up to five.  This is one challenge, along with the Pre-Printing Press one I anticipate finishing early.  The Play one is only for four months, so I think a few short-term challenges will be all right, even though I've already joined so many and am still considering a few others.  Sign up for Poetry here
2015Poetry
Welcome to the 2015 Poetry Reading Challenge!
No need to sign up or set a goal, other than to read at least 1 book of poetry or 20 poems this year (these can be by different poets if you choose).
If you share a review or a post about poetry on your blog this year, link it up below!

My progress:
  1. Beowulf
  2. The Homeric Hymns
  3. A Light in the Attic--Shel Silverstein
  4. The Best American Poetry 1997--James Tate and David Lehman (eds.)
  5. Where the Sidewalk Ends--Shel Silverstein
  6. Poems for America--Carmela Ciuraru (ed)
Challenge completed on January 18

No comments: