Wednesday, October 30, 2013

One Day Left...

Only one day till Halloween. I still can't believe it's almost here.  This year has certainly gone by fast.

Not much to say with only one day left. I went looking for  Halloween Peeps at Rite Aid today, but they were totally out!  Guess that what happens when you wait till the day before :-)  On the other hand, there was still plenty candy corn for sale, but I decided I'd had enough of that.  I'd had at least two bags of the stuff before the calendar switched to October and about two more after the month began.  And a week or so ago, I got another bag of Candy Corn M&Ms.  Those were quite good. I liked them better than the Pumpkin Spice ones.

That's it for today.  Waiting for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

The Candy Corn M&Ms are great. I have come to really like them. Hope you have a great Halloween!