Thursday, October 21, 2010

The hottest costume of 2010?



"Our guess is Lady Gaga will be the hottest costume of 2010.  Who dares to disagree?" The website Costume Pop   asked this on its Twitter page today. I then retweeted this message to my followers.  I'd been wondering about this myself having seen several Lady Gaga costumes at the Spirit Store last week.  Oh my god, I'd thought, and suddenly I decided to snap some pictures thinking I could blog about this.  I took the pictures a week ago, but just thought of this now.
Will Lady Gaga be hot? I don't really care for her, but I still wonder how popular she will be.  I wondered the same thing about Michael Jackson last year, but I did not see one person in that disguise.  Where were they all?  Not in my neck of the woods. I also wondered the same thing about Billy Mays, the Oxi Clean guy, but the same was true of him--not one Oxi Clean guy in sight. I really hoping to see someone as Billy Mays, since it did not seem like he would be as common a disguise as Michael Jackson.  I obviously live in the wrong part of the country to see such things. I now wonder if I will see any Lady Gaga, not that I really hope to, but I'm curious just the same. 

No comments: